Restored: An Enemies to Lovers Second Chance Romance
I have a job to do, and the thing to know about me is that I never fail. Of course, I’ve never been asked to do a job with a contractor quite as grumpy as Jeremy Chance.
Reasons why I should not fall for my grumpy, super-hot co-worker:
1. He’s basically been assigned to be my babysitter as I tackle this make-or-break career opportunity for the Home Design Network.
2. He’s rude and clearly has a chip on his super-muscled broad shoulder.
3. He doesn’t seem to like me much–even though he offers to help me unexpectedly, and could just end up saving my bacon.
I’ve got better things to do with my time than babysit a clueless wanna-be home designer. But I’ve never worked with one quite as annoyingly compelling as Sarah Hayes.
Reasons I should never offer home repair help to damsels in distress:
1. Everyone takes me and my time for granted
2. The job is never fifteen minutes (though they always say it’ll take fifteen minutes)
3. The customer is ALWAYS right (especially when they’re WRONG.)
But something about Sarah Hayes’s sweet, frazzled determination tugs at my well-buried heartstrings and I offer to help this hardworking charmer succeed.
Resolved is the third book in the Chance Brothers series, but each book can be read as a standalone. Resolved is a full-length contemporary romance full of grumpy-sunshine, cinnamon roll hero, and steamy romance.